We build beautiful, mobile-first design and visual planning tools for creators and brands. 14-million people use our technology to create and organize high-quality content for Instagram and other social media platforms. Our UNUM iOS app was recently named Apple’s App of the Day.
Come join our growing family of creators, tinkerers, visionaries, and help empower the storyteller in all of us.
- Produce thought-provoking and educational articles about the world of design, visual communication, marketing, and storytelling
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO and ASO best practices to generate organic traffic to our site and mobile apps
- Oversee internal and external team members to regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas designed to turn heads
- 3+ years of experience writing about design, social media, marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
- Highly proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-friendly workplace (fully remote OK!)
UNUM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.