About the Role — Fully Remote
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to be responsible for empowering millions of users to storytell through beautifully powerful (yet simple) products. You love analyzing, designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining a high standard of work. You will work as part of a team of outstanding designers and engineers to define, architect and implement features and products in the UNUM platform.
You’ll be part of a team whose main responsibility is to build out UNUM’s Web based application. If you work with us, especially for the WEB team, you make an impact. Immediately.
We make building a brand easy for creators and companies. 15+ million people use our creative and marketing tools to build their brand and grow their community on Instagram and other social media platforms. UNUM has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Inc, Mashable, and recently was Apple’s App of the Day.
We are a close-knit team of dreamers and doers, who firmly believe in the power and light of storytelling, as a way of preserving culture, as a vehicle for social change, or to simply be heard.
- Create well designed, testable wireframes, prototypes, and designs by using best practices
- Design for performance and quality in all environments
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define and design the application
- Maintain design quality, organization and systems
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- BS/MS degree in Graphics Design Science, Product Design or related field
- 5+ years of design experience; 2+ years of web app and/or mobile app development experience
- Expertize in Figma, SaaS Products, and B2C/B2B industries
- Passionate about modern / minimalistic and elevated design
- Knowledge and experience in Agile approaches, especially Scrum framework
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual bonus
- Fully remote
- (Regular) Hackathons