We build beautiful, mobile-first design and visual planning tools for creators and brands and are working on the cutting edge of image and graphic tooling. 12-million people use our technology to create and organize high-quality content for Instagram and other social media platforms. Our UNUM iOS app was recently named Apple’s App of the Day.
Come join our growing family of creators, tinkerers, and visionaries, and help empower the storyteller in all of us.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code reviews
- Develop, test, review, and ship new user-facing features
- Create tools and infrastructure to enable rapid iteration cycles on mobile
- Communicate time and milestone estimates accurately
- 5+ years of industry experience building native Android applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience building applications in Kotlin
- A strong software architect well versed in design patterns (i.e. you’ve worked with Clean/MVVM)
- Experience shipping one or more consumer-facing applications
- Development with open source libraries such as RxJava, RxKotlin, and Dagger 2
- Ability to develop custom UI elements
- Extensive knowledge of Gradle
- Experience with CI build systems
- Experience with release management and the Google play store
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Dog-friendly Hollywood office
- Remote-friendly workplace (fully remote OK!)
UNUM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.